Mindfulness and Mobility is created for individuals who wish to bring movement into their lives in a holistic way. The exercises and drills are taught in a way that encourage connection, from mind to the body, and the body to the self.
You will begin with very simple and slow movements that are highly accessible. My goal is to be able to improve the quality of movement for anyone seeking. This means no previous experience required to attend class! I personally use these exercises as a way to improve my awareness, and connection to my body for physical practices such as acroyoga, Hand Balancing, Acrobatics, and Dance.
So the direction that you personally take this practice is up to you. You may just want to bring some healthy mobility into your body, to make moving through your day more effortless. Or you may want to really work towards some physical goals you have set for yourself. Either way this practice grows to fit you.
Sign up below today!
What you need to know before coming to class…
- The links to the classes are shared in the Facebook group 1 hour before the classes begin. (alternativly sent by email if you are not in the group)
- You will not need any props or a mat unless you prefer to have one.
- Classes are 10$ CAD (If you really want to be there but cannot afford this please reach out)
- Classes are one hour in length.
- look over the PDF before attending a class if possible.
Mindfullness and Mobility, or Handstand one class pass.
Thank you for your support!
Mindfullness and mobility, and or handstands Five Class pass
Tried a class and enjoyed it? come more often and witness the postive change that comes with a consisten practice. Thank you!
Mindfulness and Mobility, and or handstands 10 class pass
Buy 10 classes if you plan to come to multiple classes per week! Thank you in advance for the support as well.